APOLOGETICS - Adult Ministry
- over 18
- Meeting Time
- 9:45 - 10:45 Sunday Mornings
- Current Study
- Apologetics Activated
Components of APOLOGETICS
- The Word of God – the one, tangible thing we have on earth from God to communicate His heart by the illumination of the Holy Spirit.
- Teaching to Reach – instruction that touches all types of learners; including visual, auditory, and kinesthetic participants.
- Discussion – a safe place for people to talk about the ideas and questions they have.
- Real-Life Application – the ultimate goal of study is to think the way God wants us to think and to obey Him. We will be sure to connect our study to the life we live out.
- Hope – we have genuine and living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead after having had paid the penalty for our sin (I Peter 1:3). As we truly dive into the written Word of God, that hope becomes more and more real to us.